All our technicians possess seafarers docs. They can join your good vessel worldwide
and proceed with repair works while sailing.
Sufficient level of English enables proper communication with crew, Superintendents and Class. Wide experience of our engineers and modern equipment being applied
ensure very good outcome, which you will be fully satisfied with.
OVERHAULING OF ENGINES
Years of experience and modern portable equipment
for honing of cylinder liners, grinding of valves and seats
enable our workers to carry out overhauling of engines
fast and professionally, in accordance with manufacturers
Our engineers are well-familiarized with different types
of engines :
- MAN B&W
Being assured of qualification of our personnel
and quality of repair works, we provide with
6 MONTHS WARRANTY for all equipment overhauled.
OVERHAULING OF TURBOCHARGERS
(INCLUDING DYNAMICAL BALANCING OF ROTORS)
Repair and periodic servicing of turbochargers and
turbogenerators can be carried out by our technicians:
- IHI Turbo
Moreover, dynamical balancing of rotor can be carried out at Odessa workshop. Modern equipment, applied for that purpose, is operated by experienced technician, trained at European workshop. Balancing process can be even supervised by Superintendent, if necessary.
HONING OF CYLINDER LINERS
Our Company applies modern honing equipment for grinding/polishing of inner surfaces of cylinder liners.
Being portable, tools can be delivered on board the vessel at any port worldwide.
So, there is no need to discharge liners or even to remove it from engine block.
Range of our equipment is rather large :
from 275 mm upto 600 mm (inner diameter)
IN-SITU MACHINING OF
Our personnel is highly educated and well trained. They have already gained years of experience in machining of crank pins both in-situ and at the shore workshops.
High-precision portable grinding equipment, manufactured by Goltens, is being used to achieve the best results within undertime.
MAINTENANCE OF CARGO CRANES
(FLYING HYDRAULIC TECHNICIANS)
To our valuable Customers we are pleased to offer designated flying hydraulic engineers.
The exact specialist can be assigned to a group of vessels, like a family doctor; he will visit each board on permanent basis for inspection & repair of cranes, as well as hatches and other machinery, keeping all hydraulic equipment in good operational condition.
REPAIR OF AUXILIARY MACHINERY
(DECK AND ENGINE ROOM)
Our techs are capable to perform thorough diagnostics and further repair of the following auxiliary equipment and ship's systems:
- Lifting appliances (cranes, monorails, davits, ramps, etc.)
- Cargo holds hatches (restoration of pontoon geometry, rubber sealing renewal, coamings repair, etc.)
- Pumps ,compressors and winches
- Steering gear
- Hydraulic stations and pneumatic systems
- Refrigerating plants
- Boilers, coolers, condensers (retubing, refractory restoration) and others.
TROUBLESHOOTING OF ELECTRICAL,
ELECTRONIC & AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
Our service engineers are invited for maintenance, repair and further adjustment of control / alarm systems and their subunits;
on-site reconditioning of electronic cards, repair of analog electronic modules, adjustment and re-programming of central processing units, etc.
The following jobs, in particular, can be carried out :
- Cabling works
- Troubleshooting of fire-detecting system
- Restoration of parallel operation of DG's
- Twin mode operation of gemini cranes - restoration
- Servicing of alternators and attached automation
- Development of technical documentation for installation of new / additional el.equipment
- Modernization of existing el.schemes
and different other works.
SERVICING OF RADIO-NAVIGATING EQUIPMENT
By means of our own radio engineers and subcontracted specialists allover the world, we provide high-class servicing of navigating equipment: including annual & 5-year surveys, re-programming, repair and spare parts supply for
Having years of experience, our specialists are capable to determine most possible reason of malfunction in advance, prior to attendance of the vessel. Consequently, time is saved for procurement of spares and materials, if required.
THICKNESS MEASUREMENT OF
HULL STRUCTURE & OTHER CONSTRUCTIONS
Our ultrasonic thickness gauging division provides following services:
- Special , Annual and Intermediate Surveys
- Class Entry Renewal Surveys
- Voyage Surveys
- Visual Inspection and Close-up Surveys
- Steel Estimation and Dry Dock Specification Preparation
- Pipeline Gauging
- Protection Coating's Condition Surveys
In order for testing to be effective, qualified personnel and reliable equipment are necessary.
We guarantee both.
Inspectors have got documented qualifications confirmed by ship Classification Society. UTM surveys are being carried out in accordance with the standards of Class and complying with its regulations. Modern equipment from Krautkramer and Cygnus is being applied. It allows to carry out measurements without removal of coatings.
Surveys can be carried out worldwide: at Ports (during most cargo handling operations), in Shipyards (during or prior to repairs) and at Sea during the voyage.
Measurement reports are provided in both electronic and hard version. They are drafted in accordance with the outlines of Classification Society, in a clear form, including sketches.
STEEL WORKS OF ANY COMPLEXITY
Our fitters-welders are well familiarized with all methods of welding:
- GMAW / MIG
- GTAW / TIG
- Gas welding, etc.
Qualification certificates of BV and/or RMRS verify the high competency level of our welders.
These are the main jobs we are usually ordered:
- Repair / renewal of steel structures (shell plating, stiffeners)
- Reinforcement of hull (ice-class conversion)
- Beam / jib geometry restoration
- Repair of watertight closures (incl. hatch covers)
GAS FREE OF FUEL TANKS
We are pleased to offer you chemical cleaning of fuel tanks for hot works.
Our experienced cleaners perform the degassing rapidly and efficiently, both at sea and at port.
In case works are carried out at Ukrainian port, all tools & spare materials will be provided from our side (ventilating fans, hoses, lightning, rags, saw dust, storage tanks for residuals, etc.)
We can also undertake disposal of fuel residuals removed from the tank.
1. MAINTENANCE of TANKS (ballast ones and others)
Upgrade of the internal surfaces of tank; can be carried out while
at berth/dock and at sea as well:
- Preliminary inspection of internal condition (steel structure & coating) can be carried out by our surveyor. Detailed report along with our comments and recommendations for maintenance is submitted to Customer for evaluation.
Alternatively, we can refer to report provided by Customer;
- Preliminary quotation is prepared;
- Once all T&C are agreed, our dedicated team joins the vessel at the first convenient port and commences the job;
- Work-done reports are provided to Customer on weekly basis, to ensure close co-operation;
- Quality of works (grade of surface preparation, DFT, etc.) is verified in real time, by vessel's Administration as well;
- Our Foreman can undertake negotiations with Paint Inspectors & Class, if necessary;
- Once works are finished the Final Report is issued, for future reference.
2. PERMANENT MANAGEMENT of TANKS (on monthly fee basis)
Good operational condition of tanks, in line with Customer's & Class requirements, is being ensured on continuous basis:
- Inspection of entrusted tanks is carried out by our surveyor (compulsory condition);
- Detailed quotation is submitted to Customer; it includes cost of initial upgrade and estimated expenses for further maintenance;
- Once all T&C are agreed, our technicians commence the initial upgrade of tanks (as per above listed procedure - item #1).
- Further permanent management of tanks is implemented by means of periodical inspections & additional upgrades when required. At the same time, Customer is reported about condition of tanks, deficiencies (if any) found during the inspections, corrective actions taken & minor repairs done to keep tanks in good condition.
That's what we offer to our Customers: easy and cost-effective solution to keep the tanks rust-free for many many years.
CARPENTERING, INSULATING WORKS AND OTHERS
The following our specialists are ready to attend your good vessel / project at any time:
- Carpenters (repair & fabrication of wooden structures, replacement of wall/ceiling panels, parquet maintenance, etc.)
- Insulators (insulation of ER equipment, T/C, boilers, manifolds, piping; renewal of cargo holds insulation, etc. / technicians are capable to work with armaflex and fiberglass)
- Masons (tiling of any compartments / areas)
- PE / GF pipes-fitters
- Sheet-metal workers